Wednesday 22 August 2012

Danns Bewildered at Being Benched

Happier times? Neil Danns earlier this term
Foxes midfielder Neil Danns is stunned at being left out of Nigel Pearson's starting elevens this season - and has taken to Twitter to air his thoughts.

"Must of [sic] done something to upset someone," the 29-year-old wrote on the social networking site this morning, "Don't no [sic] what is going on but thank you LCFC fans for the support".

The midfielder is yet to feature for Leicester this season, with Pearson favouring Matty James and Danny Drinkwater in midfield. Only Andy King has appeared as a substitute in the centre of midfield, leading some fans to raise questions about Danns' future. The former Crystal Palace man sought to clarify his point of view, stating that he is not leaving the club:

"Someone asked me wat I had dun wrong at the club and I just answered... doesn't mean I'm leaving, I was jus thanking fans for ther comments [sic]," said Danns, "Blown out of proportion [...] I'm happy here, simply answered a question, on that note how's everyone's day?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Τhat is veгy fasсіnаting, You are аn overlу professional blogger.
I have joіneԁ youг rss feeԁ and loοk аhead to in
the hunt for more of your magnifісent post. Aԁditionally,
I have ѕhаrеd yοur site in my
ѕocial netwοrks

My web-site same day loans
my website - same day loans